Dear Friends, Guests and Supporters,
Grand Central Station of DC is preparing to publish a wonderful custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our staff, guests and supporters like you. Our cookbook, “Bon Appétit From Friends and Supporters of Grand Central Station of DC” will be professionally published in November, and it is certain to become a treasured keepsake.
We would like to have you and/or your company represented in our cookbook. We are asking you to please submit 3 to 5 of your favorite recipes. This can be easily done by following the instructions below. Your name (and the name of your company if you wish) will be printed with each of your recipes. We want to thank you in advance for contributing your recipes as this will help to ensure that our cookbook will be a huge success.
We anticipate a great demand for our cookbooks, and we want to be certain to order plenty. You can reserve one or more copies for customers, clients, yourself, family and your friends at this time by completing the form below. We will contact you about payment ($12.00 each) and shipment date.
If you are a company, organization or individual and you wish to advertise in our Cookbook, you may call our office (202) 793-9087, and we will be glad to discuss this unique opportunity with you.
Thank you for your contribution!
To Submit Recipes Online:
· Go to www.typensave.com and click ‘Login.’
· Enter the User Name: rcb017.
· Enter the password: (potato872) and click ‘Submit.’
· Enter your name and click ‘Continue.’ (make sure you spell it the same way every time)
· Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Recipe Writing Tips:
· If you’re adding your company name or title, put the company or title in the First Additional Contributor’s space and your name in the Contributor’s space. In the Second Additional Contributor’s space you may put your company or company’s location if you wish.
· When adding recipes, review the “Tips” and use standard abbreviations.
· Only enter 1 ingredient per ingredient line.
· List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
· Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can.
· Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
· Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
· Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
· Additional comments about the recipe (history, nutritional data, suggested uses, etc.) are not allowed unless a “Recipe Note” field is visible. Enter extra recipe content in that field.
Thank you for your support!
Financial Resource Development Director
To contact us:
Grand Central Station of DC
6006 Eads St NE, Suite 302
Washington, DC 20019
(202) 793.9087 — Direct
For problems or concerns with this website, please contact Delatex Marketing Group. Their number is (202) 793-9087.
© 2016 Grand Central Station of DC
Thank you for participating! To submit your request for cookbooks, please click the cookbook to your left. This will take you to our submission form. To pay for your books, we’ll send you an Invoice for you to send with a money order, or check or you may click the Donation Button below. (Reminder $13.00 x however many books you wish to order.)